Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Review : Current HG "Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector " ( For combo + Oily skin)

Hello guys.

I am so excited to share this post with you today. Because im going to reviewing BB Cream from Garnier that i have been so loving these past 2 months.



They claim : (the source is taken from here)  
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin immediately mattifies, minimizes pores, and conceals imperfections to give skin a naturally smooth, flawless finish. Save time with just one multi-benefit product that combines advanced skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage in a non-greasy oil-free formula. Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen protects against harmful effects of the sun when used with other sun protection measures. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream is dermatologist tested for safety, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), non-acnegenic (won't cause breakouts), and gentle to skin.

Combines oil-absorbing mineral perlite, natural tint and a touch of hydration
Controls shine, minimizes pores, evens, hydrates and protects
Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen
The BB Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector comes with 3 versions formulation where each of them specifically targetting your skin type needs. They are available for anti aging, normal to dry skin, and combination to oily skin. I picked mine the combination to oily skin based on my oily skin typed. 

For Anti Aging version one, they come with 2 shades, which are light/medium and medium/deep. For Normal to Dry Skin version , they come with 3 shades, which are fair/light , light/medium, and medium/deep. And the last version, Combination to Oily skin, they come with 3 shades also, which are light/medium, medium/deep, deep/dark. And my shade is in medium/deep. 

Packaging : i dont mind the tube squeeze packaging type. The size of the packaging is somehow reminds me of the most hand lotion tube. And i think they give you quite alot of product inside it. You got alot gals! But considering the formula is very watery which easy to spill, i personally would prefer this bb cream with pump bottle packaging.

Formula : very watery. I always been careful when i squeeze the tube because its watery consistency could spill everywhere very easily.


Coverage : i would say the coverage from medium to full. You can see in the picture below, it covers my imperfections really well and kind give me slightly dewy finish! Left picture indicates my bare face and right picture indicate my face with bb cream on.


Application : I usually using stippling brush, sometimes fat brush with very flat top. I dont know what the name of the brush but i hope you know what im talking about. And a little goes a long way!

Oil Control : I still have to blot my face once after 3 to 4 hours and my face doesnt get oily that much either which i think it's not bad considering i have super duper oily skin. Usually my face has to be blotted every 30 mins to one hour for random bb cream/foundation that doesnt fit to my skin type.

Lasting Power : i think it does last very quite long hours. The makeup stay still on my face.

Freshly makeup done :

And after around 3 - 4 hours (after one time blotting with oil control paper and without touch up)  :


Can you guys tell this bb stays on awesomely? I think it does! I loveee it.


Pros :
1. Available at drugstore
2. Affordable
3. Lightweight on skin
4. Good coverage
5. Even out skin tone really well
6. Long lasting
7. Oil control is pretty good
8. Comes in quite ammount of product
9. Doesn't break my skin out
10. Not only covers your impperfections, this bb cream also protects your skin from harmful excess sun.

Cons :
1. Small range of shades
2. Can be messy when you squeeze the tube out because the formula is very watery

Price : $10.79 - $11.99 at Target.

Repurchase : Definitely!

Where to buy : any drugstore like Walmart, Target, RiteAid, Walgreens, etc

Overall, i do think this bb cream worth to purchase over and over and very suitable for daily use either for work or school when you dont have alot of time to prepping your makeup base on your makeup routine.

And what do you think? Do you have good experience with this bb cream from Garnier? Let me know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)