Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Swatch : Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick (Stellar Sunrise)

Hello guys, had a $2 off coupon and knew that Revlon cosmetics on sale (40% off) on RiteAid so I curious wanna try out this product and picked up "Stellar Sunrise". I love the color. Its like "bright red coral" i think?



Swatch on my lip:

Well guys, im not good doing review of products so i will just tell you my simple thought about this products. They say this lipstick stays up to 24 hours and no need reapply after meal. I agree this lipstick long lasting but not 24 hours though. Maybe couple hours around 4-5 hours. But i dont know on you. Might will be long lasting more than 5 hours on you! Also, looks beautiful on lip and very easy to apply. You want to apply lip balm first then the lipstick since it has no moisture. But when i pressed my lips together feels like there is glue on it, just sticky. And i wont repurchased this lipstick. 




Thanks for viewing :)


2 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)