Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My 1st Wedding Anniversary!

Hello Ladies! So yesterday on March, 19th 2012 was our first wedding anniversary! I can't believe how one year flies by. Praise the Lord, I cant thank enough for wonderful times that we have been through together.

So our wedding on March 19th, 2011 :


I love my husband even more day by day. I got myself the best man in the world and many times i know i been "bitching" with my "nagging" about most of small things but he keep loves me no matter what. 


There is little gift and sweet card from the man of my life :



So yesterday we celebrated our first anniversary with spent lunch outside somewhere. Nothing fancy but we just enjoyed our time together :). 

This is him, kind of hard to take picture of him because he doesnt like taken picture as much as i do lol.


And of course me :)


And the day we first time met :


Thanks for viewing. Bye :)


13 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)