Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flower Stamping Nail Art

Hi everyone. Today is my first experience creating nail design with Konad Stamping Nail Art. Thanks for Nicola from http://nailartoftheday.blogspot.com. She told me where to get this stamping nail art. So, when i spent time in Jakarta, i got the stuff and today i tried them.


These are what i used :


Pixy as base coat, 2 coats of  BL505 from Etude House, Red special nail polish from Konad, glitter purple from Eternally. I used Konad's stuff : plate m41, scraper, and stamper.

BL505 - Etude House as base colour :



Flower Stamping Nail Art :




5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had fun stamping. You made it excellent. More postings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i had fun doing it but i still need more practice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower. The red color looks very vivid on your nail. Until now, I can't make the color from stamp looks vivid on my nail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicola - Thanks yes i know the konad i brought from where u told me, and its quite hard to make it looks vivid, i just tried hard by watch any tutorial stamping on youtube.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)