Hello beautiful friends! I created some smoky makeup look with a pop of blue color few days ago.
- I used NYX Eyeshadow primer and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Clash as a base for the eyelid.
- Pat the blue shade from BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil Palette all over the eyelid using the flat brush.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar : apply "Cherry Cordial" onto outer V, bring it all the way to the crease using blending brush.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar : apply "Blackforest Truffle" to deepen up the outer V and slightly bring it up to the crease using small blending brush.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar : apply "Salted Caramel" to blend the harsh edge and bring it to upper crease to soften up the eye look.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar: apply "Champagne Truffle" to the inner corner and under brow bone using small flat brush.
- Using eyeliner brush, apply the black shade from BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil Palette to line the eyes.
- Tightline the lower lash line using L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- Mascara : Benefit They're Real & Jordana BestLash Extreme Volumizing
- Elf Eyebrow Kit
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Spf 50+
- Nars Sheer Matte Foundation in Stromboli
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser DArk Circles in Light Pale
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
- Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
- Victoria's Secret Illuminating Face Powder in Next to Nude
- Bite Beauty Duo Lipstick in Lychee
- Revlon Lipgloss in Peach Petal
What do you think about this look?
Let's connect more!
Instagram : yoannita90