- My Ion hairspray has been my hair's bestfriend ever. They have to be attached one another almost everyday. You guys should give this hairspray a try because this hairspray doesnt make my hair feel "so hard". And it holds my hairstyle pretty good too. And i love how pinky the bottle is.
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation (For Combo/Oily Skin) - my shade is on sand beige which i think it's little to light for my skin tone. I need to go to buy this again. I probably will try the "Medium Beige", hopefully the shade will work nicely on my skin tone.
- L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base - this is my favorite face primer, this actually my 2nd jar and im not sure if im gonna buy this again because i wanna try the face primer from Revlon PhotoReady. If you guys have tried the face primer from Revlon PhotoReady, please let me know how it works!
- L'oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara - i'd say this is the best mascara i've tried so far for my asian lashes. It does clump sometimes but i love how this mascara make my lashes stand up without help from eyelashes curler. But anyway i still curl it up for more "standing up" effect.
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I made review on this one long time ago, click here to checking out. I like this compact powder and it gives a nice finish look.