The February 2013 Favorites :
1. One 'n Only Keratin Kurl Curling Iron - i really love this curling iron, it makes my hair looking so healthy and this stuff heated up very quick! The curls that produced just look so pretty. I recommend this product! This stuff available at Sally's Beauty Supply.
2. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (for normal to oily skin) - this is the best cleanser i've tried so far. You guys know i have super duper oily skin and this cleanser just perfectly fit for my oily skin. I definitely will repurchase this. And i dont feel my skin get super tight after washing my face with this cleanser.
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner ( Charcoal Charbon ) - i've heard alot of good things about this eyeliner but never actually tried it until i purchased it last month, and im so happy to gave it a try, this as good as Urban Decay eyeliner, never smudged and last for as long as u want it to remove.
4. Sexiest Fantasies "Love Struck" Body Spray - i got the travel size one and carry this in my purse all the time, i loooove the scent, it has notes of Cherry Blossom, Peach and Musks.
5. Maybelline Color Whisper in "Oh La Lilac" - it's a lipstick with sheer finish but gives a nice color. really good to wear with smoky eye make up. And here is the swatches :
With flashlight :
6. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil ( Extra Penetrating Oil for dry & coarse hair ) - due to constantly using hot tools once a week, i need some extra treatment for my hair to keep it in healthy condition. And i have very sensitive hair, whenever i use hot tools i always use heat protector but it still give me slight split ends so i apply this oil treatment on damp hair. It does smell good too!
7. Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes (Evening Soothe) - this is my currently favorite makeup remover wipes. Less than $5 at walmart and u got 30 sheets. This is really good to try for the price and does a good job removing makeup as well as good regular drugstore brands. I will repurchase this for sure!