Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February 2013 Favorites!



The February 2013 Favorites :

1. One 'n Only Keratin Kurl Curling Iron - i really love this curling iron, it makes my hair looking so healthy and this stuff heated up very quick! The curls that produced just look so pretty. I recommend this product! This stuff available at Sally's Beauty Supply.

2. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (for normal to oily skin) - this is the best cleanser i've tried so far. You guys know i have super duper oily skin and this cleanser just perfectly fit for my oily skin. I definitely will repurchase this. And i dont feel my skin get super tight after washing my face with this cleanser.

3. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner ( Charcoal Charbon ) - i've heard alot of good things about this eyeliner but never actually tried it until i purchased it last month, and im so happy to gave it a try, this as good as Urban Decay eyeliner, never smudged and last for as long as u want it to remove.

4. Sexiest Fantasies "Love Struck" Body Spray - i got the travel size one and carry this in my purse all the time, i loooove the scent, it has notes of Cherry Blossom, Peach and Musks.

5. Maybelline Color Whisper in "Oh La Lilac" - it's a lipstick with sheer finish but gives a nice color. really good to wear with smoky eye make up. And here is the swatches :

With flashlight :

Without flashlight:

6. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil ( Extra Penetrating Oil for dry & coarse hair ) - due to constantly using hot tools once a week, i need some extra treatment for my hair to keep it in healthy condition. And i have very sensitive hair, whenever i use hot tools i always use heat protector but it still give me slight split ends so i apply this oil treatment on damp hair. It does smell good too! 

7. Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes (Evening Soothe) - this is my currently favorite makeup remover wipes. Less than $5 at walmart and u got 30 sheets. This is really good to try for the price and does a good job removing makeup as well as good regular drugstore brands. I will repurchase this for sure! 

What's your February faves girls?

4 comments:

  1. My February faves.
    - Burds bee lip balm and Moroccan oil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i never tried burts bee lip balm. And oh yes for Moroccan oil! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the lilac colour whisper, so pretty! And I really should check out the maybelline gel eyeliner I've heard so many good things about it. Welcome back! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah right it's so pretty! i might gonna have to get some more from the whisper collection. Sheer lipstick works well for me. And yes u definitely need to get a shot of maybelline gel eyeliner. And thanks for the welcome :)

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)