Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Cosmetic/Beauty Bag Transition!

Do you guys carry cosmetic/beauty bag in your purse? I used to carry them since the first year of my college until like few years back. But recently (since last month) i started carry my beauty bag again in my purse. I hate to see all randomly beauty items all over the place in my purse. Unfortunately, my old beauty bag cant be used anymore because the zipper is broke and i had to buy the new one.

This is my old batik makeup bag :




I really love it, the batik pattern is so pretty and it's one of my identity sign that could says Im an Indonesian girl. I still keep it though and trying to think how i put the zipper back together so i can still use this in the future. :)

So last week, i went to Ross and found the new cosmetic bag. It's Calvin Klein Signature Cosmetic Case. They sell this for $9.99 and it is really good in size to carry a bunch of beauty/makeup items. The whole material is covered by "plastic" kind to protect it from any accidents may occur such as water spill or food spill or anything. So yes im glad i found this. 




And it's always fun to show off what's in my makeup bag :


Do you carry a cosmetic/beauty bag in your purse?

6 comments:

  1. i do :) i have shu uemura bag and also lace cosmetic bag :) i love to see your batik bag, lovely. Maybe if you go back you can buy a lot for spares

    love,
    hana
    http://beauty-chica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that is fot sure! im gonna get lots of batik stuff when im going to visit Indo :)

      Delete
  2. I have a bag sort of like your new one, but I don't really carry too many makeup items in it haha, more like the annoying things I don't reach for too much but need to carry them just in case.... I always have a lip balm & a couple of lipsticks and a powder, though, nothing too much, & I empty out the lipsticks every once in a while :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah most of the times u just need to touch up. but sometiimes i cant help myself to put more junks in it whether i will need it or not lol

      Delete
  3. I usually only carry lipstick with me.Very interesting to see what you have on your bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)