Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LORAC Blush/Bronzer Duo "Hot & Spicy"

Around 3 weeks ago i went to Sephora to looked for something compact that has blush/bronzer/highlighter that i can carry in my cosmetic bag. I meant to find UD Naked Flushed one but too bad they all were sold out! Then i came across to LORAC line and as usual i swatched every shade they have in blush/bronzer section and i fell for this one :








Needless to say, the packaging is not something fancy but looks classy enough to carry in my bag. Packaging is not my number 1 concern when i purchase a beauty product. But who minds for super cute packaging? It's just a bonus plus. It comes with a single applicator brush which i dont normally use but it is good to have in case you need one when you're out.  The texture and formula is not too powdery which i love to minimize from making a mess. And this product is retailed for $30 and have 2 range of shades. Now, let's get to the swatches :




 
 The "Hot & Spicy" contains peach shimmery blush and light to medium bronze. With flashlights pictures, the shimmer quite obvious and on without flashlight picture, instead the colors itself more show up. 

After my whole makeup process done, i think both the blush and bronzer give me sunkissed look, makes my face looks more warm and i absolutely love it. 

at 8 am 


at 5 pm

What do you think guys? I think LORAC did a good job made this! The color still noticeable on my cheek as it is not as much as first time i applied it in the morning though. But hey i blotted my face around 2 times that day, it might took some products off my skin. Overall, i love this duo blush/bronzer, i feel like im so ready to rocking this alot in the summer time. 

Where to purchase? I got mine from Sephora. You can go to their website LORAC .
Price : $30 
Range of shades : they have 2 shades. 

Pros :
-  Good pigmentation 
-  Buildable
-  Last long
-  Even though it's shimmery product, but it blends naturally well on skin
-  Gives me a sunkissed look which i love! 
-  It's not powdery during application

Cons :
-  As it is high end stuff, it's quite pricy

Have you guys tried any blush or bronzer by LORAC?


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice product, the peach colour is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen this brand selling here. I like the packaging and how it looks on the skin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)