Every girl in this planet should always taking good care of their hair. Hair brings big impact to how you look. Good hair makes you look better too ;)
So today im going to share my hair care routine. This has been working well for 6 months and my hair keep maintained healthy.
Before i start, may i tell you a few important tips to get your hair really healthy?
- Avoid washing your hair everyday. Every other day is good but the longer you survive without washing it is better, 1 - 2 times a week is highly recommended! Washing your hair is tend to dry out your scalp, so if you wash it everyday, then you dont allow your scalp to producing its natural oil which is what your hair needs : some moisturize.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm to cold water. No hot water! Hot water makes your hair dry, breakage, dull, etc. And on other hand, cold water gives your hair shine and very refreshing your scalp. When you condition you hair and it comes to rinse it, cold water is the best to do it because it will lock the moisture into your hair.
- Don't use your hot tools really often. I know there are bunch of thermal protection in the market now, but that doesnt mean you not going to have split ends, it only help to prevent them. If you want your hair straight, after you shampoo your hair, wait until it's 50% dry, apply hair serum and brush your hair with wide tooth comb then just constantly brush them through with your finger until it almost dry. It wont be as straight as flat iron will do, but it will get little straight. And if you want your hair curl, simply section your hair into 3 , twist each of them into bun and secure it with bobby pins or with hair tie. Sleep with it and release your bun in the morning and you will have curl hair.
- Don't brush your hair when it's 100% wet, the elasticity your hair when is wet is low which the brush will cause breakage very easy. When it's dry the ability of your hair to be strecthed is pretty good.
- Surely, drink alot of water, it's very good for hair, skin and your body!
Alright into the hair care items now..
My Shampoos & Condioner :So what do you think? And do you have some good recommended shampoo for dandruff scalp? Let me know in the comment below :)
- Rusk Sensories Cure Shampoo "Green Apple and Tea Tree Oil" (Anti Dandruff Shampoo) - i have a yuck dandruff scalp :(
- Neutrogena Shampoo Anti Residue formula - if you use alot of hairstyling products like mousse, gel, bunch of hairspray like I DO , it is good to wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo like this one. It removes all build up.
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner.
And follow with :
- It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product - spray it to my damp hair and brush it with wide tooth comb. I usually use this if im going to use hot tool because this stuff has thermal protection.
And if i won't use any hot tool i use :
- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil "Extra Penetrating Oil" for dry and coarse hair - i have thick coarse hair and this gives my hair smooth feeling to it.
Other treatment essentials :
- It's a 10 miracle hair mask - i leave this on my hair after shampoo during shower for about 15 mins. Then rinse off with cold water.
- Baby powder - i dont know if this one considered as "treatment" for hair but my hair tend to have some unpleasant odor on my 3rd day hair. So i use baby powder and apply it to my scalp, it absorbs excess oil and somehow get rid of the odor. Brush it through really well, because your hair will look gray (if you have black hair) after baby powder on them.