This is when i feel my bang is getting too long:
Things that you need :
- Shears / razor ( i recommend razor for more natural looking bangs )
- Rat tail comb
Before we start, please be careful with your shears/razor to avoiding cut yourself. I done it couple times already lol and it hurted so bad!
1. Take your rat tail comb and section your bang/fringe area into triangle. (see the picture below)
Then take your clips to secure all the hair around to make your work alot easier.
2. Now decide what side you want your bang fall. Here i take right side bang. Brush and pull your hair to opposite direction. Because i want RIGHT SIDE bang, so i pull my hair into LEFT SIDE. This technique isn't necessarily to do, but i like to do it this way because i feel it works better. Please feel free to cut it on the same side as desired the bang going to fall at.
3. Now cut your bang with shears. (see picture below)
4. Position your shears or razor upright and start cut your new bangs to achieve natural looking. Just cut slightly on the ends of your new bangs.
5. Bring back the new bang to right side and comb it. And you are done :)
I hope you guys find this tutorial helpful. And if u tried this please let me know how it turn out. :) Thanks for checking this post out. Have a good Sunday!