Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Empties : Beauty Products ( March 2013 )

Do you guys feeling proud whenever you finish up using one of your makeup stuff? I do. I feel proud of myself for finishing up some of my beauty products - meaning that i literally using them up , not only wasting money for that stuff unless for a few stuff that doesn't work for my skin.  So here is my March Empties!


Close up

  • My Ion hairspray has been my hair's bestfriend ever. They have to be attached one another almost everyday. You guys should give this hairspray a try because this hairspray doesnt make my hair feel "so hard". And it holds my hairstyle pretty good too. And i love how pinky the bottle is. 
  • Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation (For Combo/Oily Skin) - my shade is on sand beige which i think it's little to light for my skin tone. I need to go to buy this again. I probably will try the "Medium Beige", hopefully the shade will work nicely on my skin tone. 
  • L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base - this is my favorite face primer, this actually my 2nd jar and im not sure if im gonna buy this again because i wanna try the face primer from Revlon PhotoReady. If you guys have tried the face primer from Revlon PhotoReady, please let me know how it works!
  • L'oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara - i'd say this is the best mascara i've tried so far for my asian lashes. It does clump sometimes but i love how this mascara make my lashes stand up without help from eyelashes curler. But anyway i still curl it up for more "standing up" effect. 
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I made review on this one long time ago, click here to checking out. I like this compact powder and it gives a nice finish look. 
What are your empties for beauty product this month? 


4 comments:

  1. This month I only finish my day cream and a lip balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been collecting my empties for such a long time to get a decent amount haha, I barely ever finish anything quickly. Maybe I should stick to just a few like yours! That hairspray sounds really good, if I ever see it around I'd definitely have to pick it up.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo I love empties posts! :D Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use the dream matt powder by maybelline too! love it:)
    wanted to try out the l'oreal voluminous false lashes mascara for the longest time.. i think i have to get it:)

    lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)