Followers

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve Night

Christmas Eve is one of the thing i usually get most excited about around December month. Almost every year in my life i go to Church on Christmas Eve for candle light service. I love the look of the whole building filled with lighted candles along with Silent Night song. It's so peaceful and joyful to me. This year me and hubby went to church as usual for candle light service.


Outfit for the night

After candle light service, we headed to Olive Garden for dinner. Here's what i ordered. They all were so delish.

Chicken Creamy Soup

Classic Tour of Italy

Dolcini for dessert.

Makeup Look i worn for the night. I pulled out my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for this look.



Christmas goodies from my husband. I screamed in happiness when i found the Tarte Bon Voyage Sweet Dreams Collection Set! 

Merry Christmas. May this Christmas brings you happiness and blessings! I hope you guys are having wonderful Christmas!

Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)