Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

24 January 2011

Hi everyone! Finally, internet conection let me to open this page. I have been trying since 2 hours ago. wow! Ok, im going to show u another nail art that i done few days ago. I was learning to make gradient nail art but i still dont know how to make it , also i dont have chance to try since everything is packed now. I created part of flower nail art.




These are what i used :


-Base coat from Pixy
-Red from Pixy
-9Lady Blossom from Maybelline
-Pink (forgot the code) from Etude House
-Black from unbrand polish


3 comments:

  1. Cool :) I love it! it's so cute! :) Oh I just want you to know that you have an award on my blog. Check it out. Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice nail art very pretty i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VaiNails - wow thank You and i just did keep it up :)
    Beauty shades - thanks! and i have tagged my award to ur blog also, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)