Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Hi everyone! How are u people doing? Well, the weather still very very cold here and i still adjust time difference that i had between Bali and US. I cant sleeping in the night because it used to be afternoon in Bali time.

Okay so now i just created chinese new year nail art. I had always excited to facing chinese new year because parents and grand parents used to give me angpao. It is money as gift inside of red envelope.  And this year is rabbit.



These are what i used :


- White 187 from Love My Nails
- 9 Lady Blossom from Maybelline
- RD301 from The Faceshop
- BK901 from The Faceshop
- PK003 from Etude House
- White Nail Art Pen from Etude House

Chinese New Year Nail Art






Gong Xi Fa Chai , Xin Nian Kuai Le!

8 comments:

  1. Hiya. I just tag you for a beautiful blog award :)check out my bog http://beautyshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :)
    Silence is Loud - nice to meet u too, thanks for follow me and i followed u back and u have such great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunny :) Is this pen easy to use? I want to buy etude nail art pen, because my Aqualip pen was so terrible, the white color too transparant and can't use on my nail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicola - yes this pen is quite easy to use, yeah i know aqualip pen, its bad pen at all i think, i had two also but nail art pen from Etude is much better to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahh! what a cute bunny,, you CNY nail art so cute,, and the color represent the CNY,,
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chell - Thank You :) i love ur nail arts as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)