Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I want to say big Thank You to VaiNails who gave me this blog award. This is awesome and please guys to check her wonderful work on nail art! She has such great creative ideas in creating nail art! Well, i never had receiving any award before so im very happy now to receive one!

Stylish Blogger Award


The Rules of this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award

7 Things About Myself 

1. I love my family so much and my wonderful fiancee.
2. I love anything about beauty and fashion and nail art has become part of my life than anything else. 
3. I love wearing dress, the most often i wear is minis but not too mini though since i have tiny legs, short    dresses are best fit on me.
4. I never through any week/days without doing nail art.
5. Almost everyday, i always update my blog :)
6. I never cut my hair short, i hate short hair!
7. I like to keep watch what i eat to keep in shape.

The 15 Bloggers I have recently discovered and would like to extend this award to :


I think these recently discovered great bloggers only i can tag on this award, because most of them have been tagged already by someone else!

Thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for tagging me !!! I'm new in the blog world so I don't really how this works but thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!
    Honey_lili - you can post this up on ur blog and do the rules of this award just like mine did :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)