Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Unknown Blogger Award

Thank You to Beauty Shades for tagging me this Beautiful Blogger Award. Im glad to having the second blog award :)


Questions :
1. When and how did you start your love for polish?
I started last year on November 2010 after had manicure and pedicure for 3rd time and i just fallen deeply in love with nail polish!
2. If you could choose to do anything in the world, what would it be? (Eg. Ski in the Swiss alps, fly in fighter jet, create a unicorn, etc.)
If i could choose to do anything in the world, i would  fly around the world especially entire Asia and Europe to taking pictures everywhere and go shopping alot and also eat lots of sushi in Japan! I love sushi much much much.
3. What's your favourite love story?
I dont know, i rarely watch any love story movies, just i like love story with good happy ending, i hate when it ends to the death because of accident or disease. 

The bloggers i tagged are :
Rachel's Nails
VaiNails
nail art of the day
Linda's Nail Art

6 comments:

  1. I love sushi as well hummmmmmmmm now i am hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!
    Beauty shades - yes sushi is very very good yummmmm im big fan of sushi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visit my blog and following... Congrats for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)