Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Twitter Background Nail Art

Hi everyone! How was ur V-day? I hope you guys had great one! Before i start talk about nail art im going to show for today, i would like to say Happy Valentine Day for those of you who celebrated yesterday!

Okay, this time im going to show nail art i done that inspired from my twitter background. You can check out my twitter and here to look and follow!

I was trying hard to get picture that i put as my twitter background and  i took it from google long time ago. And i didnt get it because i forgot the keyword i used that time.

So this is my twitter profile with the background :

Here is the mani :



These are what i used :
- Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat
- 17 Candi Apple from Nina
- White Nail Art Pen from Etude House

Sorry no picture of them this time because i forgot to take it :(

2 coats of 17 Candi Apple from Nina as base colour :





I love this colour so much !!

My Twitter Background Nail Art






Thanks for viewing!

4 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)