Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I name it " Silk Ivory"

Good afternoon Ladies! I hope you guys have a great day. Today im going to show you my new polish that un-code and un-name either that i got as Christmas present from my fiancee. This is Nina polish. It has name actually, but the name sticker was gone and lost somewhere before i received the polish. So , if anyone know what the name and code for this polish, please let me know, i would be very thankful!

Okay, so i name it "Silk Ivory"


I applied 2 coats. I think the colour makes my nails look clean and fresh.








Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. This is a simple and girly shade. :) Sometimes it's nice to go back to basics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes right! just i thought this polish too cute to painted with any design so i let the colour pretty alone the way they are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)