Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

Hey guys. Recently i got "NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder" in Sunny. I seen some of beauty gurus on youtube mentioned this product. So i decided to try this out. The price very affordable, it's only "$2.99"


the shade on packaging is much more brown in real.

The swatch on my skin :


that is swatch on my skin after couple hours and i put some pink blush on my cheeks also.



Seen on the displaying in the store, i was doubt to purchase this. It look so very brown. But then i kept buying this. And im so happy because this is good also it's really affordable bronzing face powder. 

And now my final opinion.

Likes :
- Affordable
- It is sheer bronzer, i dont see any shimmery in it (i dont like shimmer bronzer)
- It's not powdery
- It's not too pigmented which i expected for a bronzer
- It gives you smooth tan look

Dislikes :
- Only available in 1 shade
- Poor packaging , u going to see it when u try to close the lid of product, it's little hard.
- Wears off / fade in couple hours.

Repurchase : Yes! It is good for daily basis!

I hope you enjoy this post. Thanks for viewing :)


3 comments:

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)