Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Swatch : Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (Candy Apple)

My favourite red lipstick is here. Well, not true red.


So RiteAid having good deal on Revlon , buy one get one 50% off. I picked up another lip butter and a foundation which im in love for this season and i hope for summer as well. let's see the swatch.


Really been impressed with this lipstick, i actually having dry lips now but look how this product works as its look. I really dont need to review about this lipstick as almost every other bloggers out there did review for almost this entire collections already! :) 



Thanks for viewing! oh oh i have another picture. Apple Crumble just get off from the oven now!! :)


Hope you enjoy this post. Bye :)

PS: this is my first time wearing false eyelashes! Lol thanks to severuslovez for suggested me to wear false eyelashes in a previous posts.

4 comments:

  1. lucuk ya warnanyaa, tapi kalo gw perhatiin di reviewnya orang-orang, ini warnanya ga terlalu keluar ga agak sheer gitu yah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hanna anindhita: kl menurut gw sih memang ada sheernya tp gak terlalu amat. Dan kl diapply ke bibir warnanya jg keluar dan cantik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color! I got it recently too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)