I have been holding on for this post for a quite long time. I just get drawn too much of fun enjoying the palette and created looks. If you wanna checking out couple makeup looks i created with this palette, just click here and here .
They claim (source taken from here) :
What it is:
A mirrored compact packed with a dozen never-before-seen rose-hued neutrals, plus a double-ended brush and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion sampler.
What it does:
Dare to get Naked all over again with Urban Decay’s latest shadow palette. Naked3 debuts 12 insanely beautiful rose-hued neutrals in an impressive range of shades—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with red microglitter—in ultrasmooth matte, pearl, and glimmering metallic finishes. Each shadow features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power, and blendability.
Packaging : It's quite sturdy, and very identical to the naked 2 palette which i am disappoint of because i would expect more different than naked 2. But the packaging look itself is definitely describing of all the shades in the palette all about. It is pinkish, romantic, and "girliesh" if that is even a word.
The swatches :
Left to Right : Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart.
Description of shades :
- Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin)
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter)
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin)
- Limit (light dusty rose matte)
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver microglitter)
- Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal microsparkle)
- Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte)
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer)
- Factory (pinky-brown satin)
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift)
- Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin)
- Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red microsparkle)
Swatches (close up) :
Price : $52
Where to buy : Ulta, Sephora, Urban Decay Shop
What I think about this palette :
The pigmentation is highly greatly made. The texture and formulation feels so buttery smooth and some shades feels slight chalky and fallout when i swatched them. I find they are very long lasting and doesnt crease on my oily eyelid. So far amongst nakeds i own, naked 3 is my most faves based of ranges of colors. They are very wearable for daily basis, from romantic looks, neutral looks, smokey looks, you really can do alot with this palette. I am so in love with this palette. If i were to choose which shade is my fave definitely would be "Buzz". It's so very beautiful rose shimmer color.
I think this palette is very good to travel with since the packaging quite sturdy, i dont have to worry alot if something would happen. And the ranges of shade is quite good too because they provide combos of mattes and shimmer pretty well. And the double ended brush is quite useful for the application except i think you might wanna bring your blending brush along.
Do i think it's worth the money? Yes i do because i think i could never go wrong using any shades from this palette together or even just an single shade itself. Like i said, they are very neutral warm shades with touch of rosey colors which appropriate for daily basis from day to night makeup.
I dont regret buying this palette!!
- Highly pigmented
- Great colors range
- Suitable for daily use
- Worth the money
- Sturdy Packaging
- Looks stunning on the eyelid
- Easy to work with / easy to blend
- Great combos of matte and shimmer
- Long lasting
- Doesnt creasing
- Some shades are chalky/powdery so i experience some fallout
- Packaging is very identical to the naked 2. I wish it could be more different.
What do you guys think? Have you tried naked3? Do u loving it?