Followers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Readers!

Happy Valentines!
Hubby and I had wonderful Valentine Day. I cant thankful enough that he has day off today so we can celebrate this full of love day. This morning i woke up to the sweet roses and card from hubby. What a great thing to start the day off!


It's so beautiful, i love to had given flowers and who doesn't? 

Then we went to have special lunch at Red Lobster since we both are big fan of seafoods! The restaurant was full typically on seasonal holiday. We were waiting about 15 mins which wasnt bad at all. Then we were seated and this is what we ordered : 


Oh-em-gee! It was heaven yumminess appetizer! It's mozarella sticks, fried calamari, and fried broccoli.  I havent had mozarella sticks in ages ever since i am more focusing into my new clean eats routine. But for today, all these fried foods are worth to satisfy my soul! It was delish! 

And then the next meal came :


The Ceasar Salad. It's my fave salad! Well i regularly avoid ceasar dressing but today again is an exception! I love the cheese strips! mmmmmm. And at this point, my tummy starts getting filled satisfied. 

Then the main dishes!


Hubby's choice : Lobster & Shrimp Linguini Alfredo
It looks freaking good, doesnt it? Of course i took a taste of it and it was goood. 

My choice : Seaport Lobster and Shrimp
I was amazed of how this look. My plate contains Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Wood Grilled Lobster & Shrimp served with rice pilaf and fries! Since my tummy was quite filled heavily before this meal came, i kind just taste my plate foodies here and there. Everything was good! And i had the rest of my plate to the on the go box and had them for dinner, and same as hubby's meal. 

The OOTD : 

It looked like candid camera shots. I wasnt prepared but i wanna share you anyway! Too bad i didnt get a chance to take photos together with hubby. The place was really full of people today. 

Happy Valentines everyone! Hope you have wonderful day with the loved ones! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)