There is another FOTD i just created today using Naked 3. Here we go :
List of Products Used & Step by Step :
1. Apply foundation using Covergirl Outlast Foundation in Natural Beige - of course i forgot to include it in the picture :/
2. Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium to set your foundation.
3. Contour your face on perimeter on your face, the hollow of your cheeks blend it down to the jawline, under your lips above the chin using Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer.
4. Make a smile face and apply blush to the apple of your cheeks using Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
6. Apply UD Primer Potion all over your eyelid up to the brow bone.
7. Using Naked 3 Palette :
- Apply "Buzz" to all over your eyelid
- Apply "Darkside" to the crease
- Apply "Limit" to upper crease to blend the "Darkside" really smoothly until the harsh edge disappear.
- Apply "Dust" to the inner corner
- Apply "Strange" to the brow bone to enhace your eyebrow shape
- Apply "Darkside" again to lining the lower outer lash line
- Apply "Buzz" to lining the middle lower lash line
8. Apply black eyeliner using Maybelline Gel Eyeliner .
9. Apply black mascara using L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara 2 coats
10. Apply falsies
11. Shape your eyebrow with Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown. I know its an eyeliner pencil, it was tricky but i find that using eyeliner pencil with light sweeping motion and don't even press it, just do it with light handed it creates intense eyebrow which i love.
12. EOS Lipbalm
13. NYX Lipstick in Flower
14. Top it off with NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée
15 Highlight above your cheeks , cupid bow, the bridge of your nose using Watts Up from Benefit Cosmetics.
What do you guys think? Have you created any look using Naked 3 Palette? Send me the link of your post in the comment below! :)