Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Swatches + Quick Review : Bh Cosmetics Goodies!





Take Me To Brazil Palette has cutest/creative/fun packaging ever! I love the design. When i opened the palette, i gasped of how fun and bright the colors are. Swatching each colors was total a fun. I find they are very pigmented in color and true to what you see on the palette. Some colors (not many) arent as pigmented as the others. The texture is quite chalky but i think this palette worth the money. I experienced some fall outs during application so whenever im going to use this palette, i do my eye makeup first before everything else. Even though the colors look like for a "fun" use, it's nice that they put black and white to this palette so you could make this palette work for day or night use as long as you dont use so many colors from this palette. The black shade is great help to make any smokey look pair with any colors u want. I love they provide a great mixture of mattes and shimmers. The downside thing , there is no neutral/natural transtition color to use on the crease that most of us tend to use. But overall i love this palette! It is so fun to experiment any makeup look with this palette!



The point tip is quite sharp and precise. It's easy to apply on and looking nice to make any cat winged eyeliner. I am assuming this eyeliner isn't waterproof as there is no says on the product but when i tried to rub it off with my fingers really hard, it stays on. I used this eyeliner for quite long hours and it still look good on my eye. And the color is quite black but not as blackest as you would expect of. 


The set of makeup brushes is contain 5 eye brushes , and 2 face brushes. But i used the biggest one from the eye brushes for patting my concealer purposes. It works great. These brushes are so soft with shorter length of the brush compare to the most of makeup brushes out there. But it's no a big deal for me. 

So i got everything on Valentine deals from the Bh Cosmetics website. They were running all these 3 stuff for $15! What?! I know i had to get it and im glad i did :D With the shipping cost, everything was $22 and still not bad at all! The sales for this deal is no longer available but they have another wonderful deals going on now. 

Share me your thoughts in the comments below! Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)