Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

FOTD : Quick No Makeup Makeup

Hello guys.

Hattiesburg has been so chilly these past few weeks. We got 15 minutes snow in the afternoon and luckily the snow has melted right away within an hour!

Well today i have a very simple FOTD, my "Quick No Makeup Makeup" , perfect for lazy days when you need to do some errands. It took me around 10 mins to do this look.



There are few things i cant leave my house without : 
1. My eyebrow has to be done!
2. Mascara has to be on. It does multitasker jobs. Once, mascara makes my eye look bigger and second,  mascara gives me the look which it look like i applied eyeliner on. 
3. BB Cream or Concealer 

But there is an exception when i go workout, i completely leaving my house with my bare face though! But if im in the mood to looking better at the gym, this look has to be it. 

Products Used :


1. Garnier BB Cream (For Combination to Oily Skin ) in Medium / Deep. Click here for the product review. 
2. Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Vanity - i only used the first matte white shadow on top to highlight the bride of my nose and all over my eyelid.
3. Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium.
4. NYC Blush "Pink Cheek Glow"
5. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara.
6. L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner Pencil - lining upper waterline.
7. NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel. 

Do you have your version No Makeup Makeup? Show me the link of your post in the comment below!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)