As you guys know i recently just got my Bh Cosmetics stuff. Im excited to share my first makeup look using Take Me To Brazil palette with you.
List of Products used :
- Apply eyeshadow primer onto all over eyelid and under lower lash line using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Using Take Me To Brazil Palette, apply no 8 onto highest point of the crease.
- Apply no 4 to the crease and drag it down to the lower lashline all the way in to the middle part of lower lashline.
- Apply no 30 to the outer V and drag it down to outer lower lashline.
- Take no 10 and 12 mix them together, and apply it to the inner 2/3 of eyelid.
- Apply no 29 to under browbone and inner corner.
- Shape the eyebrow using Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown with very lightly handed.
- Apply eyeliner using Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black.
- Apply mascara using Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara.
- Apply foundation using Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in Natural Beige.
- Apply concealer under eye using Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle in Light Pale.
- Set the foundation and concealer using Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium.
- Contour the face : temples, hollow of the cheeks, jawline, sides bridge of the nose using NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.
- Smile and apply the blush on the apple of the cheeks using Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.
- Moisturize the lips using EOS Lip Balm.
- Apply lipstick using NYX Lipstick in Flower.
- Apply lipgloss using NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel.
Share me your thoughts in the comment below! :)