I am still having fun experimenting my naked 3. I just cant play with this palette enough! This time, im doing an intense black smokey eyes with nude lips.
Oh Jesus! I look scary, didnt i? Everytime i do black smokey on my eyes, my eyes would turn into something that ready to kill someone!
ignore for the obvious lashes that doesnt sticking right.
Products used & Step by Step :
1. Apply foundation using Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in Natural Beige.
2. Set the foundation with Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium.
3. Contour some part of the face like hollow of my cheeks. temples, jawlines using Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer.
4. Smile and apply blush onto apple of my cheeks using Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.
5. Apply on eyeshadow primer using Urban Decay Primer Potion
6. Using Naked 3 Palette :
- Apply "Blackheart " on the eyelid. Also apply it on the lower outer lash line.
- Apply " Darkside " above the blackheart right on the crease. Also apply it on the lower middle lash line.
- Apply "Mugshot" on the higher crease to blend the dark side.
- Apply " Trick " on the outer crease over the mugshot to give it a shine bait.
- Apply "Strange" to the inner corner and highlight under brow bone.
7. Shaping my eyebrow using Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Dark brow with very light sweeping motion (light handed) otherwise it will be too intense.
8. Apply eyeliner using Maybelline Gel Eyeliner.
9. Apply Falsies on the upper and bottom lashes.
10. Curl the lashes and apply on mascara using L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara.
11. Highlight the bridge of the nose, upper cheeks above where the blush at , and on the chin using Watts up from Benefit Cosmetics
12. EOS Lip Balm
13. Apply lipstick using Maybelline Super Stay 14 hrs Lipstick in Beige Forgood
14. Apply Lipgloss using Revlon Lipgloss in Peach Petal
What do you guys think?
Thanks for checking out this post!