Well, today i have another FOTD post for you. I love doing makeup so..... And it's fun to blogging it out too.
List of Products Used & Step by Step:
- Apply UDPP all over eyelid and under lower lash line.
- Take Rollergirl Palette : apply Suspect on the highest point of the crease all the way in.
- Apply Darkhouse with smaller blending brush on the crease, same all the way in.
- Take Book of Shadow IV : apply Cobra onto inner 1/3 eyelid and outer 1/3 of eyelid, leaving the middle eyelid blank. And then drag it down to the outer lower lash line
- Back to the Rollergirl Palette : apply Woodstock, and fill in the blank middle eyelid. Pat it until you get the desired intensity of the color. And the with whatever leftover on the brush, apply it onto middle lower lashline.
- Take the small clean brush, slightly blend the Woodstock out towards Cobra on each side to get rid of the harsh edge.
- Again to Book of Shadow IV : apply Skimp under browbone and inner corner.
- Shape the eyebrow with lightly handed - light swiping motion using Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown.
- Apply Eyeliner using Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Black.
- Apply Mascara to upper and lower lashes using Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara in Black.
- Apply BB Cream using BB Cream Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector (For Combination to Oily Skin).
- Apply concealer under the eye using Maybelline Instand Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle in Light Pale.
- Set the bb cream and concealer using Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium.
- Contour the hollow of my cheeks, temple, and jawlines using Lorac Blush/Bronzer Duo in Hot&Spicy.
- Apply blush to the apple of my cheeks using Lorac Blush/Bronzer Duo in Hot&Spicy.
- Highlight the highest point of my cheeks using Watt's Up from Benefit Cosmetics.
- Moisturize the lips using EOS Lip Balm.
- Apply lipstick using Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Auburn Breeze.
- Apply lipgloss to give it shine in the center of the lips using NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée
What do you think?
Thank for checking out this post!