List of Products used :
- Priming your eyelids and under lower lashline using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Using fluffy brush take no 28 and blend it all over the crease.
- Using flat brush take no 27 and apply it on outer V, bring and blend it inward. Drag it down to line the outer lower lash line.
- Using flat brush take no 4 and pat it onto the 2/3 of inner eyelid. Also pat it to lower middle lashline.
- Using angle brush, take no 29 and place it under the browbone and inner corner.
- And take no 30 to shaping your eyebrow using sharp angle brush.
- Apply eyeliner using Bh Cosmetics liquid eyeliner
- Line the waterline using L'Oreal Smoldering Voluminous Eyeliner Pencil
- Apply mascara using Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara
- Apply foundation using Covergirl Outlast Fabulous Foundation in Natural Beige.
- Conceal under eyes, brigde of the nose, chin using Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Eraser in Light Pale.
- Set foundation and concealer with loose powder using Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder in Translucent Medium.
- Contour the face, the temples, sides of the nose, hollows of the cheeks and jawlines using NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny.
- Smile and apply blush to the apples of the cheek using Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.
- Highlight the highest point of the cheeks, cupid's bow and bridge of the nose using Victoria Secrt Illuminating Face Powder in Next to Nude.
- Moisturize the lips using Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
- Apply lipstick using NYX Lipstick in Flower.
- Apply lipgloss using NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel.
The last product to use is spray in "X" motion to whole your face using Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray.
Share me your thoughts in the comment below! :)
Follow me on twitter @yonnie90
Follow me on instagram @yoannita90
And of course follow my blog. Thank you so much for checking this out! :)