I have makeup look to show you today.
List of products used & step by step :
Using Book of Shadow IV:
1. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion first to all over eyelid. Then, apply "Baked" on the upper crease using a blending brush. Start from the outer all the way in.
2. Apply "Lost" on the outer crease to the middle.
3. Apply "Bender" on the outer V. Using a flat brush bring the shade in to soften up the color.
4. Apply "Sin" on the inner 2/3 of the eyelid.
5. Apply "Zephyr" under the browbone and inner corner.
6. Apply "Cobra" on the outer lower lashline
7. Apply "Lost" to the middle lower lash line
8. Apply eyeliner using Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
9. Apply mascara using Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara
10. Shape the eyebrow with lightly handed method using Maybelline Eyeline Pencil in Dark Brown
11. Apply bb cream onto the face using Garnier BB Cream (Combination to Oily Skin) in Medium/Deep.
12. Set the bb cream with Revlon Colorstay Aqua Loose Powder.
13. Conceal the under eyes with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Light Pale
14. Contour the face using the bronzer - the temples, hollows of the cheeks , and jawlines using Lorac Blush/Bronzer Duo in Hot & Spicy
15. Smile and apply blush to the apple of the cheeks using Physicians Formula Blush "Nude Wear"
16. Moisturize the lip with Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
17. Apply pale pink lipstick using L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Tickled Pink.
18. Top it off with NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée.
19. Highlight parts of the face - bridge of the nose, above cheeks using Watt's Up from Benefit Cosmetics.
And done. :)
What do you guys think?