Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Yellow Friday

Hello guys! Today i have new nail art to show you. It's "Yellow Friday"

i kind of lazy make design to every nails today!


I started off with base coat from L.A. Colors Base and Top Coat. I applied 2 coats of Sinful Colors 928 Let's Meet as base color. And then for middle finger i used L.A. Colors Art Deco - BNA501 White as lines and flower sticker on top of it. Last, i seal with top coat using Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat. Here is the picture of products mentioned :


"Yellow Friday" nail art :



That's all for today. I hope you like it! Have a good day :)

6 comments:

  1. such a cute design! It just makes the day look brighter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this color and really like it. The striping is adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and lovely!!! :D

    I nominated you for the Cute Blog Award. :D
    http://artevolve.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashesela : oh thank you so much! wow u gave me 3 awards already! THANKS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! I like the accent nail a lot :D

    Thanks so much for following my blog btw! I look forward to chatting with you in the future! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rinny : Thanks alot! Sure why not i would love chatting with fellow beauty blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)