Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cute Blog Award

Yes!! Another blogger award. Thanks to Art Evolve who gave me this award, i cant thank enough to this person, she gave me couple already before and for always thought of me, i appreciate it so much!:)

Cute Blog Award
this is so cute, isnt it? :)


Here are the rules:
1. Link back person who awarded you
2. Answer award questions
3. Tell us something about yourself you haven't told us in your blog yet?
4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award 
5. Make sure to let those you give this award know you awarded them!


Questions :

1. What is your go to make up product?
concealer, powder, eyeliner and lipstick
2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
casual outfit, my fav is white and black with another color : red.
3. What is your favourite dessert?
ICE CREAM :)
4. Favourite color?
Blue, Red
5. What is your middle name?
I actually dont have middle name, since i got married my last name changed, so if there would be middle name, it would be my last name before married which is "Liesyawati"
6. What was the last song you listened to?
Jay Chou - Ni Hao Ma? this is the video link i just watched : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD-l6r8qfEQ
7. Cats or Dogs?
Dog!

Something i havent tell you in this blog : to be honest, i almost never designed my right fingernails, it is so hard for me to draw with the left :(

Im going to pass this award to :
The Polished Panda
The Polish Haven
Tempera's Thumbprints
Polish Wonderland
Mui stylelicious
Hanna Anindhita

I think that was all people that seems hasnt been tagged to. Okay guys i hope you enjoy this post! Have a good day :)

9 comments:

  1. YAY this was so fun to read!! :D I also rarely paint my right hand when I am doing manicures for my blog. ^-^ I almost always remove the polish soon afterward, so I don't see much of a reason to paint both hands (unless I am going out). ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats so me! i usually remove the polish soon afterward also! haha i been curious about this, glad its not only me who only paint my left hand then remove it after pictures taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you are definitely not alone! XD I bet there are plenty more of us who do the same thing. ^-^

    Oh, just a quick question for you! I can't seem to find the area on your new blog to post a comment (silly me!). But I did want to say that I agree with your choice of the makeup with the nude lipstick!! It looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know! :) i dont know about now, i just changed the setting for the comment, i hope you can find it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kyaaa thankyou yoannita! senangnyaa.. hehe.. makasih ya darlaaaa :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay ice cream! Hehe. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hanna : sama2 ya hon!! :)
    drinkcitra : thanks! ice cream is a must! mmmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh god thanks for the Tag award. sorry for the supper late replay :D
    gonna do my home work now :D
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)