Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My very first cosmetic purchased!

Hello guys. I been just checking around on my makeup stuff. I just love checking around of my stuff. Then i found this mini eyeshadow palette that first cosmetic stuff i ever bought. I still remember i bought this with my mum. I was around 17 or 18 that time i guess. That day when i purchased this one, i was very tight on budget, i do remember how i saved my money to get this eyeshadow palette. Well i was just graduated from senior high school that time and i was working and i felt like i was adult enough and had high desire to be a very adult woman who wear makeup, high heels and stuff.

Anyway, it has been couple years and i just noticed, surprisingly, this palette still look very good! So this is the very first cosmetic i purchased :


So, this is "Summer Glow" eyeshadow palette from PAC. PAC (Professional Artist Cosmetics) by Martha Tilaar is very famous and good brand in Indonesia.  I like their make up and this brand of cosmetic is kind of pricey for Indonesians. But good quality though. 

Let's open the palette : 


I remember my mom suggested me to pick the eyeshadow palette with natural color such as brown, white, nude colors as i was just beginner of makeup but i refused it because i thought the colors just boring and i want something colorful and fun. 

These are the swatch of colors :


Oh i love those colors! i think the next makeup look will using this palette! Im excited now. Lol it's kind of funny to be excited for something i have for years :D

Okay guys thats all, hope you enjoy this post. Have a good day! :)



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful story! (And a beautiful palette! :D) I love how you saved up especially for this and it holds so much meaning for you. :D Also, that is so cool that you still have this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats right, and i just realized how beautiful the colors on the palette by now haha! we should get sleep its too too early morning already

      Delete
  2. Wow the colors in this are gorgeous! they look great on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! they are goregous! i love the blue most.. it looks soo pretty

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. sama dan ini satu2nya produk PAC yg aku punya so this is my treasure haha

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)