Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

FOTD and OOTD

Hi everyone. How are you guys doing? I think today is super chilly. As my husband has day off today so we going out to get something what we need. And i dont want to miss my first opportunity to make FOTD and OOTD post.

Basically, i love clothing so much. But i am not "too dressy person". I meant oh yeah i love fashion but as i living in the country, i am trying my best not too city fashioned style which i love how city people dressing up. So fab and gorgeous. But if i dress like that, i would be weird among the people (which anybody else would think "who cares"). So i try my best to adjust my style because not so many people here as care as i do how to look stylish. Probably some really do though , i dont know :P

Anyway, this is the FOTD :


This is kind of warm natural look.

For the eyes i used these colors :


 



For the cheek :


Lipstick :


Final Look :




And OOTD :


And i have another thing to display here, this is what we had for dinner. I made chicken spaghetti casserole , my sister told me it's so good so i decided to have this meal for dinner :D 


Okay guys, hope you enjoy this post. I got to go bed now. Bye :)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! Really like your outfit! OMG your casserole looks delicious haha. Too bad you can't share food over the internet lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! haha i know would be great if i could share the food over internet. Still have some in the fridge lol

      Delete
  2. Love your eye make up!!
    and the casserole looks yummy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and makeup!!! :D (P.S. that casserole looks sooo good! XD)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)