Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tjmaxx Mini Haul

Hi everyone. This is my first haul post. Today I was wanting to go out and do little shopping. So my husband took me out to Tjmaxx.

Well, from few months ago I thought to organizing my jeweleries better. I dont have alot of so I just put them inside tall box. But then I realized it wasnt good because I did find couple my earings stick together. So were my necklaces. I always had to seperate them in couple mins whenever I going to wear one of them. Then today I found beautiful hearts jewelery stand for $10. I thought that wasnt bad at all.



Then since I am purse fanatic, I cant leave the stores without buy a purse. I got beautiful one on clearance rack for $28,99.


Everytime i buy purse, i always excited and cant wait for going out and hang the new purse on my hand lol. 

Ok guys i hope you enjoy this post. Thanks for viewing :)

6 comments:

  1. The purse is so cute!
    Is that red or shocking pink?

    Nice haul say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih ya hon! that is red purse. i took the picture from my phone and the cam wasnt that clear :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, I tagged you here:
    http://missbelanjaonline.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-random-facts.html
    Please check.. Thanks ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart stand is so cute! So is the bag! I love TJMaxx! They have some good deals on stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i love that store very much also!! it always been my favourite store to shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)