Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Announcement! My New Blog

Hello guys! I am announcing that i just created new blog where i share everything i have interest with except nail polish. Since this blog's title "On My Nail", i feel weird if i posting about make up, cooking, outfits or whatever in this blog under "On My Nail" title. So i created "Yoannita Likes..." few days ago after big consideration of either change this blog name or created new one. My new blog pretty much talks about beauty, fashion and other side of my life. I will keep this blog updated as well. So please check my new blog here and follow the blog if you like :)

You may check recent posts that i made : Aqua Sunrise Eye Make Up


or you can check on the new page of this blog about "Yoannita Likes..." post. 

So i hope you enjoy my new blog as well. Thanks for viewing! :)


3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I just started following that blog too! I wish you great success with both of your blogs. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay awesome! I was planning on doing similar things like having other posts. Since my blog name doesn't have to do with nails, I decided to gradually post other topics too. I just started following your new blog! Can't wait to see future posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Ladies for your support! I appreciate it so much :) i know i kind of regret have my blog name as on my nail which gives me line about posting. But thats ok i got new blog. Both of blog will keep updated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)