Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring OOTD : Tropical Style

Oh girls how i love the weather where i live at right now down in peaceful and  quite Mississippi State. Lately, days have been reaching up to 77 F outside and the sun has been shining like there is no tomorrow!

Of course it lifts my mood to dress up like tropical-ish style.






 Top : Ross
Short : Kmart (Bongo)
Bracelets : Bali Art Markets, Indonesia
Flats : American Eagle Outfitters
Handbag : Steve Madden


Seatbelt selfies? Why not right? lol.



I went with my no makeup makeup look. Just a bit foundation, concealer, blush, groomed eyebrow, mascara and lip balm i am set! How have you been dress up lately girls? Let me know in the comment below :)


Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)