My first fotd using The Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced.
List of Products used :
- Priming the eyelid and under the eye using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Fill in eyebrown with light sweeping motion using Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown.
- Take The Chocolate Bar Palette :
- Take "Salted Caramel" with fluffy blending brush and apply it all over the crease all the way in.
- Take " Semi Sweet" with flat brush and apply it onto the outer V blend it inwards and to the crease. Also apply it to the lower lash line.
- Take "Champagne Truffle" with a flat brush and apply in on 2/3 of inner eyelid, blend it lightly to the "Semi Sweet" color that we've just applied. Also apply it on inner corner and under browbone.
- Apply eyeliner using L'Oreal Smoldering Voluminous Eyeliner Pencil in black to the upper and lower lashline.
- Apply mascara using L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara and Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara.
- Apply Garnier BB Cream as a base to all over the face using flat top brush.
- Apply concealer under the eye, the bridge of the nose, chin using Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Eraser in Light Pale.
- Contour the face : the temples, sides of the nose, hollow of the cheeks and jawline using Sephora Mattifying Foundation in Mocha.
- Smile and apply blush to the apple of the cheeks using Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in Natural.
- Highlight the highest point of the cheeks, the bridge of the nose and the chin using Victoria's Secret Illuminating Face Powder in Next to Nude.
- Moisturize the lips using Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
- Apply Lipstick using Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple.
Share your thoughts in the comment below! :)
If you like this post, feel free to follow my blog if you'd like to :)
Follow me on twitter : @yonnie90
Follow me on instagram : @yoannita90