I was hesitant to posting this look because i am not happy with how the eye makeup turned out. I think the winged eyeliner and eyeshadow part doesnt look right together. But i decided to just share it with you guys anyway.
List of products used :
- Priming the eyelid and under lower lashline using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Shaping the eyebrow, make it straight looking eyebrow using Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown with lightly sweeping motion.
- Start making the eyelook using Chocolate Bar Palette from Too Faced and Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay. Click the picture of eyeshadows used for detailed tutorial.
- Apply eyeliner, create winged eye look using Bh Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in black.
- Apply mascara to upper and bottom eyelashes using Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara and L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara.
- Using big flat top brush, apply bb cream to entire face using Garnier BB Cream (for combo/oily skin).
- Apply concealer under the eye, the bridge of the nose, any parts of the face that need to be concealed using Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Eraser Concealer.
- Contour the face, this time i only contour my sides of the nose , since most of Koreans have light complexions using Sephora Mattifying Foundation Powder in Mocha.
- Smile and apply blush to the apple of the cheeks with circular motion using NYC Color Wheel Blush in Pink Cheek Glow.
- Highlight the highest point of the cheeks, the bridge of the nose, and cupid's now using Victoria Secret Illuminating Face Powder in Next To Nude.
- Moisturize the lips using EOS Lipbalm.
- Apply lipstick using L"Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude.
- Apply Wet n Wild Lipstick in 511 B to the center part of the lips.
- Apply Lipgloss using NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue
I definitely will trying again to do Kpop makeup look. Hope it will turn out better next time! What do you guys think?
And btw, do you like my Wendys tshirt? Haha.
Let's connect more!
Instagram : @yoannita90
Twitter : @yonnie90