List of Products used :
- Priming the eyelid and under lower lashline using Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Shaping the eyebrows using Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown with lightly sweeping motion.
- Take the Chocolate Bar Palette :
- Apply Milk Chocolate to the highest point of the crease using blending fluffy brush.
- Apply Cherry Cordial to the crease using smaller blending brush all the way in and out. And then drag it down using flat brush to the lower outer lash line.
- Apply Strawberry Bon Bon to the eyelid using flat brush.
- Apply White Chocolate to the under brow bone and inner corner with small flat or pointed brush.
- Tightline the upper and lower lashline using L'Oreal Smoldering Voluminous Eyeliner Pencil in Black.
- Apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes using Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara
- Apply bb cream to entire face using big flat top brush in circular motion using Garnier BB Cream (for combo/oily skin).
- Apply concealer under the eye, bridge of the nose, chin, center of the forehead using Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Erase in Light Pale. Blend it with the brush or sponge.
- Contour the face : temples, sides of the nose, hollows of the cheeks and jawlines using NYC Bronzing Powder in Sunny.
- Smile and apply blush to the apples of the cheeks using Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.
- Highlight the highest point of the cheeks , bridge of the nose and cupid's bow using Victoria's Secret illuminating Face Powder in Next to Nude.
- Moisturize the lips using EOS LipBalm.
- Apply lipstick using Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh La Lilac.
- Apply lipgloss using NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue.
Some beautiful pics on the bright sunny day :
And the OOTD :
PS : I cant wait to have very long hair back again...