Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Daily Life : OOTD & Randomness


Hello guys! How was your weekend? Hope you had wonderful weekend so far!



We had bright sunny day , even though it wasnt that hot but it was warm enough to wear dress! yay :D

My dress has 'keys" print detail all over it which i thought it's so cute and gives me more youthful looking!  Then i paired it with black purse. Who doesnt love black purse? I think black purse goes wonderful with any outfits! Because my purse has gold touch to it, i decided to wear gold wedges too. As well with the earrings. 

Dress : Forever21
Handbag : Steve Madden
Shoes : Payless ShoeSource
Earrings : Kmart 

Some of FOTD shots :



And these are Indonesian meals that my sister cooked! They are amaze balls! White rice, Roasted Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken, Indonesian Traditional Chili Sauce and Sayur Asem ( basically sweet and sour soup usually cooked with corn, leaves, beans ).


And my current favourite snacks! They are so so so so good with extremely low calories. If i hand't mistaken to remember, 32 sticks has only 120 cal. I literally eat the whole bag within a week by myself which it wasnt bad. You know i could have them all dissapear in a day with no question but i quite proud of myself i managed my self control pretty well haha.


Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)