Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Travelling Cases! (Make Up and Toiletries Storage)

Vacation is about to start! Im so excited packing things up! We going for a week to Johnstown to visit my husband's parent and relatives. How about you? Are you planning to go somewhere during summer break? :)

I thought to share with you my travelling cases and how i packed my make up and toiletries stuff which it can be A LOT and PAIN to bring all of them.



This is my make up case. It's little small to carry alot of things but luckily, everything i wanna bring just fit inside this case. :D 


So this is "Travelon Compact Hanging Toiletry Kit". For the name, it suppose to use for carry all toiletries stuff but i use it for make up stuff instead. The price with shipping was $25.54. But i got this for free because i had my swagsbucks points big enough to redeemed by Amazon Gift Card. Click here to see where i got this case from. And for those who have no idea what swagbucks is, you can click here to sign up and start earning points to get free prizes ( such as gift cards and all kind of stuff). I also provided the swagbuck's picture on the right sidebar of this page, just click it right away will bring you to their page. 

Anyway, back to the main topic. This is how it look like when i open my make up case :


So on the top i have all my lipstick and lipgloss. I carry quite many of them.

Then zip it open, you gonna get :



And in the middle section, i have my foundation, concealer, blush, mini eyeshadow palette along with naked 2 of course, make up brushes ( i put them in the ziploc bag and for eye brushes in the pinky/purple toothbrush holder ) lol i know i "misuse" alot of things. :/ 


And the front of it, i have my powder and bronzer.


And underneath that, i put my jewelries in. 


 The next section in the bottom, i have all my eye make up stuff that "stick-shaped" such as eyeliner, eye base and mascara. In the last section i put all my hair stuff that necessary during make up application. The problem i have with this case is i cant put too much stuff  and it little hard to zip it close. 

And now here is my toiletries case that i got free as a bonus gift from Glamour Magazine Subscriptions : 



I bought travel size bottles and put some liquids in each. And i labeled them in case i forgot what's in there otherwise would cause the trouble lol. It could be dangerous! And also i bought medicine holder kit that contains 4 mini boxes, i put all my face regimen stuff in it and labeled them as well. Other than that, there is make up remover, baby powder, travel size toothbrush. 

So now, have you packed your stuff for vacation yet? How do you pack them? Please let me know in the comment box :)

Thank you so much for checking this out. Have a good day


12 comments:

  1. gosh, I saw what in your bag post everywhere and I'm really dying to join the fun too! Anyway, your make up bag is by far the most efficient one, I've ever seen. not to mention it looks cute too. Good idea on the medicine holder part! probably gonna steal that lol. anyway, have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Fenn! :) Yeah i needed this kind of bag for a long time ago! because its so hard to carry all make up stuff and you want them to organized well. Because certainly its not same like when ur home to grab things u need when applying makeup and sometimes i find it more difficult when you travelling. so im glad now i have this make up case :)

      Delete
  2. My packing is a mess. I include a bit of everything and I will end up bringing too much makeup and skincare:) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thats true, i did same thing alot before and it was really a pain bringing too many things especially if it unorganized. well with this make up case with all organization sections , it will be better from now on.

      Delete
  3. You are so organized! And that bag! GAH i love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh your makeup traveling bag is AWESOME!!! i love it!! i'm tempted to buy one too now hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! :) Yeah im sure its still available :D

      Delete
  5. Nice cases, can fit quite a lot of products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes but it may be little small for some people though because i know there are some people that would carry alot more make up stuff than i do.

      Delete
  6. I need this travel bag! At the moment I have 2 makeup bags - one for eyes, one for face products, a smaller one for lipsticks, I have a smaller pencil sized one that um I put my pencils in lol, plus a brush roll, and another big bag for my hair stuff and a couple smaller ones for toiletries PHEW that's a lot, I had to put in what I really wanted to take then take most of it out again hahah. Travelling is such a pain for me, I wish i could get away with one thing for each purpose :)
    however I make sure I use travel sized containers whenever I can, luckily my shampoo/ conditioner & hairspray are travel sized. Thanks so much for your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! yeah it is a pain lol especially when u got back home and have to unpack tons of things back to its places...

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)