Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bath and Body Works Haul : Rainkissed Leaves

Recently i made purchase of couple items from bath and body works. This fragrance is my fave!! I got them for sale like $3 each on 4th of July so i thought i wouldnt miss the great deal! I didnt got alot of items, only picked things that i know im going to love and use it alot.

- Rainkissed Leaves Shower Gel
- Rainkissed Leaves Fragrance Mist
- Rainkissed Leaves Body Lotion

Descriptions from the website (click here)

  • Our exclusive, refreshing Rainkissed Leaves fragrance is a crisp scent, inspired by lush, green leaves refreshed by cool, summer rain
  • Key fragrance notes: Crisp Watercress, Lush Muguet, Transparent Woods, Fresh Raindrops
  • Enjoy in the shower or bath

I really love the scent from this fragrance! so refreshing! love it.


Have you tried this  fragrance from Bath & Body Works? And what is your favorite fragrance from this brand? Please let me know in the comment! :)

Oh yeah i got good news : My lovely DOG is coming home today safely. My husband found her in the side of the road today. Im so so so so happy!!! Thanks God she is alright, just little bit skinnier.