Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bath and Body Works Haul : Rainkissed Leaves

Recently i made purchase of couple items from bath and body works. This fragrance is my fave!! I got them for sale like $3 each on 4th of July so i thought i wouldnt miss the great deal! I didnt got alot of items, only picked things that i know im going to love and use it alot.

- Rainkissed Leaves Shower Gel
- Rainkissed Leaves Fragrance Mist
- Rainkissed Leaves Body Lotion

Descriptions from the website (click here)

  • Our exclusive, refreshing Rainkissed Leaves fragrance is a crisp scent, inspired by lush, green leaves refreshed by cool, summer rain
  • Key fragrance notes: Crisp Watercress, Lush Muguet, Transparent Woods, Fresh Raindrops
  • Enjoy in the shower or bath

I really love the scent from this fragrance! so refreshing! love it.


Have you tried this  fragrance from Bath & Body Works? And what is your favorite fragrance from this brand? Please let me know in the comment! :)

Oh yeah i got good news : My lovely DOG is coming home today safely. My husband found her in the side of the road today. Im so so so so happy!!! Thanks God she is alright, just little bit skinnier.


 

7 comments:

  1. They don't sell this brand here but I heard a lot of good things about them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats too bad. they sell stuff with pretty good prices! but sometimes i dont really like the smells of this brand after a while after application. but this one is good though

      Delete
  2. uh, I don't think I've ever found this variant here. what does it smell like? literally rainkissed leaves? LOL. my favorite bbw product is their japanese cherry blossom, love the smell.
    I'm so happy you found her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fenn! it's such a blessing to have her back home! i worried about her alot! i know it may sounds too much but i guess im just attach to her. well im not the righ person to ask for about the scent thing lol. :P all i know that i love the scent! :P

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this scent before, but it sounds very light and fresh :)

    And I'm glad to hear you found your dog! Losing a pet would be a devastating event :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! i cant describe how worried i was. Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. aww it seems fresh and cool
    heyy gorgeous, i love your blog ^^
    lets follow each others blog! i hope we can be friends, nice to know you

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)