Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Swatch : Nicole by OPI - Love Your Life




Hi guys! Tonight's post is swatches of Nicole by OPI - Love Your Life. I applied 4 coats. The application wasnt too hard, but in the beginning i had hard time to get the hearts-shaped to come out onto the brush. For that, i had to put the cap back on then shake the polish gently. And then, to get the hearts on the nails, i need to tap it directly onto my nails. It need a little efforts for this type of polish. 

I wasnt satisfied of how it looked like by itself. I think it look prettier with any base colors under it. The formula is slight thick and easy to apply. 

Will you wear this polish with or without any base color under it? 
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. it's too sheer to wear alone, and well, ain't that the problem of every glitter polish? you need to tap it directly on your nail. Oh and is it easy to remove or do you need to wrap foil on your hand first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didnt that hard to remove the polish. i didnt need foil for that :)

      Delete
  2. cantik ^^ ada hiasan hati2nya lagi ^^ nice color~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know what you mean about these types of polishes...I think you did a great job with the application!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably wear it w/o a base since I never wear bases anyway :p Beautiful shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? :D yeah it takes so much quicker as well to be done!

      Delete
  5. So pretty. I would wear it with a backround colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what color do u think it would look pretty? :)

      Delete
  6. This is so cute! I love glittery topcoats - I like to pair them with a nude basecoat underneath usually :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh~ So pretty~ The hearts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! yes i love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty!!! :D I'd wear it with a base because I don't like seeing my natural nail colour through polish XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the hearts mani on you!! I would defo wear it on top of a base colour xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)