Followers

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Facebook Page



I have an exciting announcement to share! I just created the Facebook Page for my blog a few days ago. Please check out here and hit "Like" button if you like this blog. :) The Facebook Page's name is Yoannita Likes. I will be updating all the new blog posts there so you guys will keep updated, also we can somehow interacting closer than just from the blog itself. Feel free to write any ideas you guys have for me in keeping this blog going for better.

So click here to go on my Facebook Page. I'd be very happy and grateful to see more likes on my facebook page. Also i put the "Like" Facebook Page button on the right side of this blog.

Do you have a Facebook Page of your blog? If so, let me know the link in the comment below!! :D
Everyone have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. nice! :) i dont use fb for my blog because im too lazy to keep up with all the social networks i already have lol. i should one day though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i know what u mean by that! yes i understand that it can be lazy sometimes but i been thinking maybe it would be fun to have the own facebook page. :)

      Delete
  2. Both links are not working for me Cannot add you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i heard the same issue from couple people. and im still dont have idea how to fix it :(

      Delete
  3. Aw, I hope to find you on fb since the link isn't working. I want to like it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)