Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

NOTD : Hearts, Plum and Glitter



Hi guys. Im not that in the good mood today, well im super sad to be exact. I lost my dog. She was missing last night. :(( 

Despite of that, i wanna share my NOTD that i have planned from yesteday. I tried hard to entertained myself by doing this today. Even though it's not the best  mani, but i tried my best to create it. 

Products used :


- Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base and Top Coat
- OPI  Overexposed In South Beach
- Nicole by OPI Love Your Life (let me know if you want me to make a swatch post of  this polish alone)

I planned this mani for during my vacation time, and we suppose to go tomorrow. But how can i go when my dog is missing? :( I dont know....

Alright guys, thanks for checking this post out. Please keep my dog in your prayer so she comes home soon! 


15 comments:

  1. OH NO!!! D': I really hope that your dog comes back!!! I am so sorry to hear about your loss *hugs!!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! yeah to be honest, i cried alot this morning knowing she seems isnt that close anymore from the house :(( i really hope she would come back. i will always wait for her

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope she find her way home soon! and yes, please do a swatch of that glittery heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really hope Fenn! thanks. okay i will do a swatch post sometime after the vacation is over ( if i going )

      Delete
  3. Hope you can find your dog. Try to phone the places that keep animals can't remember the name. One time my dog was missing and we phone and he was there.
    Pretty manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! I did call places included security guard in our community area. I did put sign up of mssing dog in some places as well. I hope i hear goid news within this week.

      Delete
  4. Awww! I really hope you find your pup soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute mani! I love the glitter heart topcoat :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, I hope she comes back before you go! On the bright side, your nails are soo pretty. I have a similar hearts one from the Justin Bieber collection, hehe. I love telling people thats what it is :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ashii. well she hasnt been back until now :( i guess i will keep trying everything i can do to find her

      Delete
  7. i love the heart glitters! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)