Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

NOTD : Hearts, Plum and Glitter



Hi guys. Im not that in the good mood today, well im super sad to be exact. I lost my dog. She was missing last night. :(( 

Despite of that, i wanna share my NOTD that i have planned from yesteday. I tried hard to entertained myself by doing this today. Even though it's not the best  mani, but i tried my best to create it. 

Products used :


- Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Base and Top Coat
- OPI  Overexposed In South Beach
- Nicole by OPI Love Your Life (let me know if you want me to make a swatch post of  this polish alone)

I planned this mani for during my vacation time, and we suppose to go tomorrow. But how can i go when my dog is missing? :( I dont know....

Alright guys, thanks for checking this post out. Please keep my dog in your prayer so she comes home soon!