Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 2012 Favorites

Hey everyone!

I decided to start making monthly favorites start from today. Because i think it would be kind of helpful to show some stuff that works for me on June and i hope it gives you some ideas  on essentials stuff you gonna use in this super warm weather. But please note, these products might fave for me, but might not for you ;)


1. Organix Smoothing Shea Butter Liquid Glass Serum
This is hair treatment serum that gives glossy/shine look on my hair. Also makes my hair a lot smoother. I always use this serum after washing my hair, apply it on my damp hair (start from the middle through the ends). It has smells like coconut, and i dont really a fan of coconut scent. But that's not a big deal and i always pleased with the way my hair look after it completely dry. I love this serum so much :)

2. Neutrogena Spectrum + Advanced Sunblock Lotion SPF 100+
SPF 100 sunblock sounds very intimidating, i know. But this stuff works for me. I always use this whenever im going out. This can be used either for face and body. I never had sunburn or anything skin-damaged from sun using this product. What i like about this sunblock is the formula isnt too greasy. It is little bit greasy but so far this is the best "less greasy" suncare i've tried and just put some makeup over the sunblock, the greasiness will just gone. Let me know if you know sunscreen that isnt greasy at all, i'd happy to try it ;)

3. Nivea Body Natural Tone
Whenever i get out from shower, i always put this stuff all over me. During this summer, i almost have to take shower every single day. I love this stuff, it doesnt have any particular smells to it, just regular nivea body lotion smells (that i have no idea how to describe the smells) which i love for daily basis use. So fresh and make my skin moisturized without greasy feeling.

4. Revlon ColorStay Foundation ( For Combination/Oily Skin) in Sand Beige
Best drugstore foundation for oily skin with good coverage! Perfect for summer. Thats it :)

5. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
I came across this product after watching one of Xteener's video. She has oily skin and use this one so i tried this powder and i like it. It somehow gives little coverage to my face and looks matte. 

6. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
My favorite eyeshadow palette for all of times, because it has all neutral colors and true deep "black" shade in the end. I can use some shade for contouring sides of my nose and dark shades i use for natural eyeliner.  So i think this palette has got it all. I dont need primer, also i dont need to worry fall out during application. If you interested the swatches from this palette, please click here .

7. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
Due to tanned that i got these days, bronzer is one of my essential stuff on makeup. The foundations i own, sometimes look little lighter on me so i use this bronzer to balancing up the look. And i love it kinda summery glow.

8. Lioele Blooming Gloss in Lovely Twoway
I love the smells of this lipgloss also it gives beautiful glossy finishing look. But i find when i only wear the lipgloss alone, then i have a meal, my lips tend to look disgusting afterwards. So i always wear lipstick underneath. 

9. Lisa Gregory's channel youtube 
Lately, i discovered newbie beauty guru on youtube. What i like from her are she is very natural and she has nice british accent. She is beautician from UK. Also she is the  most beautiful beauty guru i've ever seen. So if you are from UK , should be proud of her because she makes her videos interesting like any other beauty gurus on youtube. But nobody is as natural as her performing on camera.Click here to check her channel. This is one of her video :



So, what is your June favorites? Let me know in the comment below :)

Have a good day Everyone :) And oh yeah, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all my american friends!! :D


14 comments:

  1. Nice one! I've been eyeing Maybelline Dream Matte Powder for quite sometime, can I request a review? LOL
    as for my June favorite, it has to be my Hada Labo gokujyun set, words can't even describe how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried Hada Labo line because in the State sometimes Asian products can be more expensive! but i been wanting to try them out also!

      Yes sure, i have yet to review neutrogena sunblock also like u said. But for review post aint gonna happen shortly. Because i might take vacation next week, i dont know yet. we'll see. Thanks for the request! :)

      Delete
  2. I also love the naked 2 has just the right colours for a day time or to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the naked 2 and i used to have that nivea lotion as well! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really? haha "high five!" yay :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun! Revlon colorstay is my all-time fav foundation! I recently bought two Naked palettes, one for myself and the other to give away, I am in love with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favorites! I love nivea lotions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhh aku jg pnya bronzerny, ud pake beberapa hari tp kok rasanya warna krg keluar ya.. hahahaa ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rini, semenjak bbrp hari terakhir ini aku suka panas2an d luar, kulitku tan banget, warna bronzer ini ga bgt keluar skrg2 d kulit ku tp waktu aku blm tan warnanya keluar walopun gak terlalu yang wow bgt warnanya. tp aku suka karena aku bisa ngontrol seberapa bronzy yg aku mau. nah skrg2 ini aku selalu layer 2-3 kali pk bronzer ini. Menurutku bronzer ini akan keluar bagus warnanya d kulit yg light/fair. Tp pada dasaranya ini bronzer memang bukan yg terlalu coklat2 amat warnanya.

      Delete
  8. im beginning to run out of my body lotion. i definitely want to try the nivea one next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes u should give it a try! hope you will like it :)

      Delete

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)