Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

OOTD : Running Errands Friday

Hello Spring from the States! The weather down here is starting to warm up but yet not so humid. I wish Friday could be more shiny and colorful outside, instead i decided to be bit more colorful on my outfit. I pulled out my white tank top, blue flowery short and long sleeve turquoise shirt as my outerwear. I really like this look, turquoise color make it the outfit brighter and eye catchy. Also, it's so comfy to wear. 




And of course I'm still obsessed with my Chanel inspired handbag. I can't stop wearing it recently because it goes well with everything.



White Tank Top : Forever21
Blue Flowery Short : Ebay
Long Sleeve Turquoise Shirt : Deb Shop
Handbag : Ross Dress For Less
Wedges : Guess
Earrings : Ebay

Let's be friends! Follow Me on Instagram :)
Instagram
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)