Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

My Night Time Skincare Routine

Hello loves! This post is going to be my night time skincare routine! For now, my night time skincare routine is mixing between asian and american beauty products. As you already know, i recently purchased some korean skincare stuff and has discovered new faves that becoming my staples in my skincare regimen. FYI, I have an oily skin and acne prone skin.

watch the live video :


Step #1 - Removing my makeup
I always using natural oils such as coconut oil or olive oil to remove eye makeup, this works great especially when i have heavy makeup on ( like million layer of mascara , heavy smokey eyes , etc )

Step #2 - Washing my face
Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleaner + Clarisonic Mia
This cleanser is very gentle, great removing dirts and resideu on my face without overdrying my face. And I'm using Clarisonic as my cleansing brush 2 - 3 times a week.

Step #3 - Toner
Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
This toner isn't a must step for me. But i usually do this step for days i have makeup on , just to making sure everything comes off my skin. Toner is great to removing any residue dirt that still sit on my face even after washing it.

Step #4 - Serum
Skinfood Pore Sake Serum
Serum is like extra vitamin / supplement for my skin. This pore supposed to minimizing large pores i have. And so far i really loving this serum, it mattifying my skin also at the same time.

Step #5 - Moisturizer
Tarte Maracuja Oil
This beauty oil is multifunctional for areas on your body. Basically i can put this oil to anywhere in my body that needs hydration / extra moisture. I used 3 - 4 small drops and apply it onto my face. This oil doesn't make my face greasy, this gives right amount of moisture and absorb into my skin pretty fast! In the morning i wake up, i feel my complexion looking better and brighter!

Ponds Dry Skin Cream
This works best in the winter time! But even on summer, i still find myself reaching this a lot as my moisturizer. I only use a small dime - sized and dab it on my face and spread it out. It doesn't make my face greasy either.

Additional Treatment - Facial Masks
I have four masks that i've been loving so dearly. Facial Mask goes after Step #3 ( Toner ). I do facial mask routine twice a week.

  1. Freeman Clay Mask Mint & Lemon : i use this for whenever i have crazy breakouts on my chin or few acnes anywhere on my face. 
  2. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask (Green Tea) : this mask gives such cooling sensation and deep hydrated and moisturized my skin. 
  3. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off : i use this for whenever i want to deep cleansing my skin. It has sugary beads that exfoliating my skin. 
  4. Tonymoly Tomatox Magic Massage Pack : my all time fave mask. it has great scent and make my skin feeling so smooth afterwards! 

Is my skincare sounds bit too much for you? When i finished writing all these, seriously i feel like i am that typical high maintenance girl on the skin...

I hope you enjoy this post!! Thanks so much for checking this post out! :) Let me know how's your nighttime skincare routine? Do you do less than mine?

Let's be friends on Instagram! 
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for comments! I appreciate it :)